Who is NOT Going to be in Iowa City today/tonight

RushTogether

I feel like I am the only one that's not there.

mssd.gif

We'll be rooting on the Hawks from the comfort of my couch here in Dallas. As a side note, there is quite a contingent of Hawkeye in Big D. Go Hawks!!

We'll be rooting on the Hawks from the comfort of my couch here in Dallas. As a side note, there is quite a contingent of Hawkeye in Big D. Go Hawks!!

Same here. Plano actually. The buffalo wild wings game watch leaves a lot to be desired.

im gonna cover my car in hawkeye gear and drive around ames with on iowa blasting from the speakers after the hawks win tonight

I'd love to be in Iowa City right now however, couldn't make it happen. I did get home for the Pitt game and I'll remember that game for years to come. So, I'll enjoy this game with other Hawkeye fans here in Vegas. Go Hawks!!

~[/URL

I wish I was going but couldn't find tickets cheaper than $150 a piece. I would much rather save that $300 to (hopefully) put towards a trip to the B1G championship with the wife.

Waterloo...so close yet so far away....wife and daughter who are vegetarians....non sports fans but pretty as all get out! I'll be screaming at the TV for another Hawkeye victory!

Southwest Florida and hating not being in Iowa in the fall. Really hoping to see an orange bowl playoff appearance.

Latest posts