Who is Marty Tirrell?

Anyone who takes Marty serious has a few loose screws or is unfamiliar with his shenagians.

Barta wouldn't have talked to BP yet....all of his energy is focused on getting rid of Lickliter.

Now that is funny... a dentist as a source.

Marty's dentist:
hermey.png

Is he meaning that Tenn is going to extend him again? Not that i believe anything he says anyways...

Please let Marty be right just one time.... this time!!

Whether he's right or wrong...I'm sure he will have some "big news" for his show on Monday so be sure to tune in...and also some Toyota's to sell for a dealership that apparently breaks national sales records (by volume. whatever that means) every month and has a sales associate honored for some toyota dealer award every 10 seconds. I used to think I liked Marty on the radio when he was with Miller but after he was gone I realized that I actually just really liked listening to Miller...and as an aside, Steve Deace drives a KIA and now schills for KIA! not much better.

Don't discount this rumor completely. I don't have any rock solid information but there does appear to be mutual interest. Bruce Pearl would fill up CHA next year and would reunite the fan base.

Don't discount this rumor completely. I don't have any rock solid information but there does appear to be mutual interest. Bruce Pearl would fill up CHA next year and would reunite the fan base.

I don't think anyone is discounting it I just think my mom could have told you that there is a high likelihood of mutual interest between these 2 parties...

Latest posts