Who is leaving???

HawkeyeRyno

Banned
With Tanner Miller getting an offer, who is leaving? In order for Ferentz to offer him there has to be an opening. Wonder who is leaving/left?

Does Cato and Brown leaving free up anything? Does that mean we have one more? Sorry, I am trying to do math in public and that never works well, lol.

Cato & Brown leaving opened up rides for Hitchens and... someone else (can't remember). Ryno is right - Tanner getting an offer should mean that someone already on scholly is leaving.

Cato & Brown leaving opened up rides for Hitchens and... someone else (can't remember). Ryno is right - Tanner getting an offer should mean that someone already on scholly is leaving.

The early draft entries would have opened up 2 more...

Hawkeye Report has 83 listed on scholarship so there are two openings. There will probably be more in May as couple players will probably leave then.

I think it is pure speculation that someone is leaving now. I think it is more probable that someone else who was offered decided to go elsewhere and Miller got the offer.

I would have liked to see Parry get the offer as an OL but that didnt happen. Miller clearly made a good impression during his visit last weekend.

Latest posts