Who is Jon talking about in the podcast

CJHawkeye

Is there really a large contingent of fans that both support Fran's contract/buyout AND the way Gary Barta handled it or was that just a made up foil for the purposes of the podcast?

On a side note, I was impressed Jon had a negative view of the way this all went down. He seems to have a very strong "is what it is" attitude regardless of how poor things are going, how bad losses are etc. And maybe Deace was joking about holding back due to being a "guest in our house" but I wish he wouldn't have. He often provides a counterpoint to Jon's Pollyanna attitude any way so what made this time different? Because Jon was upset so Deace didn't need to play bad cop?

Any way, I suppose I could go search on twitter and try to find these mythical people who were telling Jon of all people that he was being too critical.

I wondered too - I think he was spot on and I typically find myself agreeing with most of Jon's takes. The media had every right to uncover what they did and should be expected to do that IMO.

Personally, I am more curious about WHO WOLFGANG IS TALKING TO?

Every podcast... is it his dog? His hat? It's like he has a co-host that's a mime.

I wondered too - I think he was spot on and I typically find myself agreeing with most of Jon's takes. The media had every right to uncover what they did and should be expected to do that IMO.

Every podcast... is it his dog? His hat? It's like he has a co-host that's a mime.
Yeah, I love it. I figure its his wife or daughter but if its a dog I love it even more!

I think it is his wife, one time she said something and he told her that no one cared or something like that, which seems a little rude considering how often he seems to bounce ideas off of her.

I think it is his wife, one time she said something and he told her that no one cared or something like that, which seems a little rude considering how often he seems to bounce ideas off of her.
It always seems playful. I wouldn't read too much into a comment like that. I do want some of what Wolfgang takes though.

I seriously laugh like a girl when Wolfgang's bump music starts. I always think...man, ole Wolfman's gonna drop some knowledge on me. HARD HITTING!

He’s got a mirror set up beside him. Every once in awhile In his peripheral vision he catches a glimpse of someone and it looks like they’re saying something so he turns to them, “what? What did you say?”

Latest posts