Who is doing the best at melting down today?

That wasn't heart, that was anger and it was exactly what cowards do. Shove a guy in the back when he's looking the other direction, pathetic.

No, cowards hit a defenseless quarterback when he's out of bounds and facing the other way. KMM all the way. There was nothing cowardly about that play. Give me a break.

I won't apologize for wanting the football team to do well. I won't apologize for being frustrated with the incredibly poor play we've seen the past 5 games. I won't apologize for expecting more out of the coaching staff than what we've been given this season.

By the way, LOVE KMM's heart on that last play.

Will you apologize for the chop block?

bahahahaha

I had Iowa in a 3 team teaser at +27 (teasers are terrible bets, I know but didn't really like any of the morning games and needed to throw something down) I would have been pretty upset but Kurt and JVB came through in the clutch in the 4th once again.

I won't apologize for wanting the football team to do well. I won't apologize for being frustrated with the incredibly poor play we've seen the past 5 games. I won't apologize for expecting more out of the coaching staff than what we've been given this season.

By the way, LOVE KMM's heart on that last play.

Will you apologize for being a complete and utter d-bag then?

1324442822_Blah_Youve_Got_Trolled_gag.jpg