Who is doing the best at melting down today?

busabus114

Lots of great candidates so far but I think pistons is the current leader. He's called for every coach to be fired, called out some players and started numerous threads so far.

I think he's the leader in the clubhouse. Who is your vote for?

I have only called out GD KF and Phil Parker

I have only called out one player by name and all of the safeties by position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know ... i expected this really - but getting embarassed like this - having a quartback make all your defenders look like they play for class 1A ... its hard to swallow.

Part of me wants Michigan to score 60

Only a fool would attend the game next week.
There are going to be 50,000 people in red there and we are going to get beat like it's 1975

I have only called out GD KF and Phil Parker

I have only called out one player by name and all of the safeties by position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With this many exclamation points you have to win. Unless... THESE COACHES AND PLAYERS ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are going to be 50,000 people in red there and we are going to get beat like it's 1975

This is why you may be #1 or #2....

Lets see what Stanzi has to say....

I take it you don't have tickets and your take is pretty weak, but what do I know I a fool.

I was just coming into mention Stanzi myself. He only does it because "he cares" so very much.

I won't apologize for wanting the football team to do well. I won't apologize for being frustrated with the incredibly poor play we've seen the past 5 games. I won't apologize for expecting more out of the coaching staff than what we've been given this season.

By the way, LOVE KMM's heart on that last play.

I won't apologize for wanting the football team to do well. I won't apologize for being frustrated with the incredibly poor play we've seen the past 5 games. I won't apologize for expecting more out of the coaching staff than what we've been given this season.

By the way, LOVE KMM's heart on that last play.

That wasn't heart, that was anger and it was exactly what cowards do. Shove a guy in the back when he's looking the other direction, pathetic.