Who is all going to the Nebraska Game?

eshsstorm

Banned
I assume that the number of you guys going would be a lot higher if it wasn't the day after Thanksgiving. I live in Nebraska and want to see us beat them and end the "Iowa isn't good enough to play on Black Friday" drama even though it looks as it is their to say.

Going. Got 2 tickets behind the Iowa bench and I'm even more excited since this game is more of a tossup than what it looked like before the year.

I want to see an epic beat down before i am making the drive with the inlaws. I want a game they never forget. As it stands none of them gives two cents about iowa.

I'm going. One of my vendors has season tickets and I'm going with him. Looking forward to it.

I am going with a friend I used to work with in Omaha...he is a huge Neb fan and we have been inviting one another back and forth. Great seats right in the middle of that sea of red. I am hoping to see if their hospitality extends as well when they are getting thumped as it has when they have been handling us pretty easily. Will let you all know.

Face was $154.00 from U of I. I'd give em to you for $120. Just want to get rid of them.

K, I have family in town that weekend, supposedly. I'm checking to see if my cousin wants to go. If you find another taker, I understand, but if not, I'll get back to you. Thanks!

Because i remember when he joined and the convos he was in. He had no qualms about saying it.
One of the better braska fans but we need iowa fans at that game.

I'd say my avatar might give it away, too ;)

Cant message for some reason. I will ask wife if she wants to drive back, if so, i will take them. I will let you know in a couple hrs.

Latest posts