who gets most touches at RB saturday?

Garmon. Or maybe Bullock.

Rogers is not going to get anywhere near the most touches. He has barely touched the ball in the open practices. I think everyone is wishcasting a lot of touches for him that aren't going to happen.

I'm going to guess Bullock. I think since he's penciled in as the starter it'll be his to lose. If he does lose it, I wouldn't expect it to be in the opener, but at the same time I think they'll all see a decent amount of touches.

Yeah I could see that i guess. Has there been news that he hadn't been doing well in passing situations that leads you to believe he isn't doing a good job in camp of pass pro?

Iowa's running backs carried the ball 370 times per game last season, which is roughly 28.5 times per game. Assuming a similar number to start this year (which may or may not happe), I would guess that Damon Bullock gets 15 carries and Greg Garmon gets 8 carries. I'll say the over/under for the rest of the RB corps combined is 5.5.

I expect Bullock to get the most carries this Saturday. Just hope Rogers is healthy by the time the Hawks get to the BIG schedule.

Latest posts