Votes: 20 24.4%
  • Brad Rodgers

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Jordan Canzeri

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Other

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
They will all play, we can assume as much. Honestly, sides maybe Fred Russell have we ever been right on a prediction of upcoming production for our running backs? Bullock will certainly get the first tote... I think Garmon will be used sparingly, but also on kickoff return. Let's also remember that Davis likes to use his backs as recievers, for this I give the edge to Bullock and Garmon. I think Hill could be used more as a goaline type back, he probably runs the best between the tackles of the three based on tape.

I will have to call AIRBHG and get back with you. I will suggest a six month long vacation to AIRBHG and suggest that she/he gives up harrassing our running backs for a season. What an opportunity for a running back this season. To have a good shot to be playing runningback for a quality football team in the best conference in college football. May the best man win!!!!!

What do you want to know? He's a walk-on with two months' (tops) experience in the program. I can venture a guess: he's struggling to pick up the offense, battling against character perceptions and the fact that he gets absolutely no reps with the ones nor the twos, and his position coach is probably ignoring him as he diverts his attention to guys with a chance to play.

Walk-ons can turn into players, sometimes even stars. But as first year players? Let's just say it's going to be a while before you hear much of anything about Andre Dawson.

Understandable is some regards however Dawson isn't just some walk on with low skill and big dreams. He was a fairly highly rated kid out of high school and was damn near an Iowa commit but he held his cards too long and Iowa walked away. He was a high 3* kid I believe.

Understandable is some regards however Dawson isn't just some walk on with low skill and big dreams. He was a fairly highly rated kid out of high school and was damn near an Iowa commit but he held his cards too long and Iowa walked away. He was a high 3* kid I believe.

Interesting i looked it up and you are right he was 3 star and #43 ranked RB in 2010, anybody know why he ended up leaving UNI??? Was it grades, PT, trouble, anybody know?

Scout.com: Andre Dawson Profile

Says he had offers from Iowa, Ill, Kansas, Wisky, Purdue

Last edited:
I would not be surprised to see Andre Dawson get a few carries this year. As others have said he was one of the highest rated running backs in the midwest in 2010, he is not a typical walk on. I am confused as to why he had to walk on here at all. I had always assumed he went to UNI because he could not qualify academically at Iowa.

They will all play, we can assume as much. Honestly, sides maybe Fred Russell have we ever been right on a prediction of upcoming production for our running backs? Bullock will certainly get the first tote... I think Garmon will be used sparingly, but also on kickoff return. Let's also remember that Davis likes to use his backs as recievers, for this I give the edge to Bullock and Garmon. I think Hill could be used more as a goaline type back, he probably runs the best between the tackles of the three based on tape.

Goalline: Brad Rogers

He went to UNI because everyone in the Big 10 stopped recruiting him. He wasnt Big 10 material. Not sure if he is now, but he wasnt as a senior in high school. He was offered a high school underclassman on his potential. He never lived up to that level of play as he got older.

Last edited:
He went to UNI because everyone in the Big 10 stopped recruiting him. He wasnt Big 10 material. Not sure if he is now, but he wasnt as a senior in high school. He was offered a high school underclassman on his potential. He never lived up to that level of play as he got older.

But didn't he get hurt his senior year?

I wonder if theres another school in the country where u could have a poll over which rb will get the most carries and 27% is leading the vote.

Last edited:
^^ that's a good problem to have ^^.......I think they will all contribute in some way shape or form...

Best answer by far. Hear that, AIRBHG? The guy you are looking for is named Other.

It does not matter what you vote in an online poll, the AIRBHG can see into your very soul and knows your true answer, regardless of how you try to trick him. You'll only make him more angry when you insult his omnipotence.

Latest posts