• Brad Rodgers

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Jordan Canzeri

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Other

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters

WhitUp

Who gets the most carries this year at RB? Not who you want, but who you think will get the most touches this year.

Bullock and rodgers for NIUand ISU. Then Garmon and Hill will get.alot during the Uni and cent. Mich games. Then I think canzeri will be.in by either Minn or Michigan st. But will get like 5 carries each game with garmon and Bullock switching off. Then by the end of the year, we will see Hill and Garmon both getting equal carries.

But my answer for most carries is Garmon.

my hope for carries is this:

1) hill - between tackle runner making him the best zone option (imo)

2) bullock - homerun type speed and ability to get to the edge

3) garmon - i think they should use him as a cj spiller type and split him out some and in the backfield some...great reverse option from slot and pass catcher with homerun speed.

4) rogers - he is talented but the more carries he has i think signals bad things as it means the 3 above guys arent as good as we need them to be. i think he is a great fb but would be average at best as a ball carrier...though his pass catching will be nice and shotgun rb as blocker and pass catcher will be important.

I think Rogers will see a lot of carries because they said there will be more one back sets and he has the edge blocking wise. He showed that he can carry the ball early in his career. BUt I don't think it will be by much because I see two to three more backs being used and they probably will go with whoever is doing the best that game.

Rogers and Bullock will carry the load as long as both stay healthy, you can put that in ink.

Seriously the whole year u believe that? First few games yes, but I expect by the beginning of the big ten season for one of the freshmen to emerge as the starter.

Seriously the whole year u believe that? First few games yes, but I expect by the beginning of the big ten season for one of the freshmen to emerge as the starter.

I agree. Hill or Garmon should get the most carries by the end of the season.

Also, what's up with Andre Dawson (besides getting pulled out of the ivy by Kerry Wood)? I thought he was good get at walk on but I am not hearing a peep about him.

Also, what's up with Andre Dawson (besides getting pulled out of the ivy by Kerry Wood)? I thought he was good get at walk on but I am not hearing a peep about him.

This is a question I also would like answered.. at least hear what people are saying about him.

What do you want to know? He's a walk-on with two months' (tops) experience in the program. I can venture a guess: he's struggling to pick up the offense, battling against character perceptions and the fact that he gets absolutely no reps with the ones nor the twos, and his position coach is probably ignoring him as he diverts his attention to guys with a chance to play.

Walk-ons can turn into players, sometimes even stars. But as first year players? Let's just say it's going to be a while before you hear much of anything about Andre Dawson.

it won't be barkley hill. come on guys, the clowns didn't even really want him so how good can he be?

Coaches aren't going to care about who's the 4 star and who's the 2 star(or who else recruited him) and Garmon starting his career in the dog house, while Hill's been in town working out. I think he'll get first shot unless Garmon is just hands down flat out better.

This year will be similar to the year Paki O'Meara was named as the starting running back at the beginning of the season. I look for hill and Garmon to take over the postion. It's just a matter of time.

Latest posts