Who else is going to the Michigan game?!

I just got my set of 4 tickets from a work acquaintence. Row 89, not real pumped about that, but nonetheless. Anybody know how many rows are in the stadium?

At least 6 more rows because our tickets are in row 95.;) We're in da House, so we be happy. Uh, with binoculars.:eek:

We have 6 coming into town Friday afternoon. A little late on the hotel search so we are staying out in Belleville. Anybody know of any bars out that way or should we be cabbin to campus? We plan on heading to the golf course as well and the more hawks nearby the better so if we can somehow arrange it we would be in.

Made the osu trip last year and had a great time even with the loss just too good of a game not to enjoy it. Hopefully we come out even happier on this trip.

Last edited:
At least 6 more rows because our tickets are in row 95.;) We're in da House, so we be happy. Uh, with binoculars.:eek:

What section are you in? I am in 37, which I think is a corner. Hopefully I will be shoved up there with some other Hawk fans. Binoculars are a great idea. I can't wait to see the sheer size of the place.

There are 10 of us going. We plan on tailgating at the golf course.

Anyone know how early you can get in there on gameday?

How early are the rest of you planning to arrive prior to the 2:30pm cental kickoff?

13 of us going. Staying in Auburn Hills on Friday night and then in AA on Saturday night. Already have one of those catered tailgate parties to go to...don't forget about the hawkeye huddle!

Latest posts