Who do we want to win?

The emotional answer is Oregon, as any loss by USC makes Notre Dame look even worse.

The logical answer is USC, as we don't need Ohio State looking any worse than it already does when we beat them.

The bigger question is if we want Minnesota or Michigan State to win. Do we want the previous victory to look good or the future one? Considering the closeness of the previous, probably MSU. But then we need to pound Minnesota.

The emotional answer is Oregon, as any loss by USC makes Notre Dame look even worse.

The logical answer is USC, as we don't need Ohio State looking any worse than it already does when we beat them.

The bigger question is if we want Minnesota or Michigan State to win. Do we want the previous victory to look good or the future one? Considering the closeness of the previous, probably MSU. But then we need to pound Minnesota.

---------------------------------------------

Oregon this weekend then Arizona to beat Oregon in a couple of weeks in Tempe.

I want MSU. Then I am torn about Minnesota the following 2 games. I don't know if I want Minnesota coming in needing a win to be bowl eligible. Without Decker they may be challenged to win another game.

Here is who I want to win each week for the rest of the way

10/31:
Georgia over Floriday
Okie St over Texas
Oregon over USC
PSU to beat the snot/tar out of Northwestern

11/7
PSU over OSU
LSU over Bama
UConn over Cincy

11/14
Utah over TCU
South Carolina over Florida
West Virginia over Cincy
Idaho over Boise State

11/21
Arizona over Oregon

11/27
Nevada over Boise State

12/5
Pitt over Cincy

Cincy still has to run this 4 week schedule starting next week (UConn, West Virginia, Illinois, @ Pitt).

Latest posts