Who do we root for?

hawk50701

MSU or Neb? MSU for increased credibility of big10? Or Nebraska in anticipation of a potential rose bowl bid? Lots of other underlying elements as well.

MSU. Nebby might just quit on the season with no bowl possibilities

We need Nebraska. I just don't see MSU winning at OSU. So if MSU loses that game, they will fall behind us in the rankings that following week. If Iowa goes undefeated in the regular season, but lose to OSU in Indy, a loss that late in the year, MSU could jump back over us in the rankings (if they don't lose again) and MSU would go to the Rose Bowl.

I want Nebby to beat MSU to help the hawks seeding over MSU. This would also bump up our SOS with upcoming game against Nebby.

jNW and Illini winning help Iowa.

I want Wisky to lose of course but will have to look up that score.

Looks like Wisky held on for a TD win. Hawks have little room for error but win these next two at home and it is a division championship.

MSU, OSU, LSU! We want SEC to have 1 team max, pac12 and or b12 out. We want the conversation to be will B10 get 1 or 2 in.

Are y'all nuts???? What happens if MSU loses, then beats OSU and then Iowa beats MSU in the Big 10 Championship game? I'll tell you what happens....all the East coast idiots start talking about the Big 10 being down, and how maybe Iowa doesn't deserve the Final 4 over some other so called great 1 loss team. Rooting for MSU is a NO brainer!!!

Are y'all nuts???? What happens if MSU loses, then beats OSU and then Iowa beats MSU in the Big 10 Championship game? I'll tell you what happens....all the East coast idiots start talking about the Big 10 being down, and how maybe Iowa doesn't deserve the Final 4 over some other so called great 1 loss team. Rooting for MSU is a NO brainer!!!

A 13 and 0 big ten team will ALWAYS make the CFP. Say it with me now: always.

You're nuts if you think otherwise

I could see an Iowa team getting left out if we don't beat a previously undefeated OSU or MSU team. Unless Northwestern continues to win (or Wisconsin I guess) we could possibly have no other wins over top 25 teams.

bc - You are TOTALLY totally correct....why not remove ALL doubt and play a 12-0 team in the Big Ten Championship. I hate Dantonio with all my being, but you need to use your head in choosing who to root for.

A 13 and 0 big ten team will ALWAYS make the CFP. Say it with me now: always.

You're nuts if you think otherwise

Yes, this is so obvious. A 1 loss B1G team got in last year and we are part of the defending title conference. Find something else to worry about, drama queens!

I think MN could just take out WI last game of the season, with nothing to lose and Kill to play for. It would be helpful

Latest posts