Who Do We Most Need to Be Successful This Season?

CJF. We haven't had SOLID TE play in some time....
It would make things tremendously better for the running and receiving game.

We've had solid TE all the way through 2010. Reiner was solid, just not Moeaki or Clark. We've been spoiled with great TE play over the last ten years. But last year wasn't good, I admit.

Pressure from our D-line. We are not a blitizing team and if our front 4 can't get pressure our defense will get sliced and diced all year long.

Just go over Michigan State side and benchslam them ******* when falling behind 20 points.
Then auction it after Kirk Ferentz sign on it! and I couldn't fiqure what was teh whole thread was about!

Pressure from our D-line. We are not a blitizing team and if our front 4 can't get pressure our defense will get sliced and diced all year long.

I was going to say stop the run. I think Hyde and company will be fine in the passing game. No one thing in the game of football, obviously, but if we can control the run game, the back 7 is as athletic as I remember under KF.

We've had solid TE all the way through 2010. Reiner was solid, just not Moeaki or Clark. We've been spoiled with great TE play over the last ten years. But last year wasn't good, I admit.

Reisner you mean?
Moeaki and Clark weren't?????
One lame *** year of TE play feels like a very long time. Considering how much we've relied on it.

Reisner you mean?
Moeaki and Clark weren't?????
One lame *** year of TE play feels like a very long time. Considering how much we've relied on it.

Auto-correct on Reisner's name. And I meant that Reisner was solid, he just wasn't Clark or Moeaki.

And like I said, we've been spoiled with great TE play over the years, so one bad year feels like an eternity.

Auto-correct on Reisner's name. And I meant that Reisner was solid, he just wasn't Clark or Moeaki.

And like I said, we've been spoiled with great TE play over the years, so one bad year feels like an eternity.

RIGHT...

Latest posts