white compared to bowen

Foval21

white was just compared to bowen and announcer said he was sure white woulf be better because he shoots it better. i am not going to go as far as saying he will definitely be better but i agree with the comparison.

actually white does have a better shooting touch, and i like how he feels that White is the 3rd best freshman in the BT behind Zeller and Burke

i get that he shoots better. saying he will be better than 1 of the best players for iowa that ive seen when the kid is a frosh is saying a lot. bowen ended up playing nba. white is solid but i dont see that happening. hopefully he develops like that but that is big shoes to fill.

White is better as a FR and more prepared (or more skilled?) for B10 ball. I don't recall Ryan contributing much until maybe his JR year (I'm probably wrong, but it seems he was a 'late' bloomer).

Bowen played, what? 9-10 years in the NBA? That's a helluva feat.

White is mature beyond his years and plays smart. He will get stronger and become an even better outside shooter. I don't know that he runs up and down the court as well as Bowen but he has all the intangibles to be a role player at the next level if he continues to evolve.

Latest posts