Which Scenario?

ATLHawkeye

Which of these scenarios do you think would be better if we win out....

1. We win out, beating tOSU in the CCG, get into the playoff and get absolutely trounced in the first game.

2. We win out, make the playoff, play a good game but narrowly lose the first game.

3. We win out, but don't make the playoff and go to the Rose Bowl, absolutely destroying Stanford.

4. We go the the playoff and win it all. You cannot choose this scenario since... duh.

5. We go to the playoff and win the first game. You also cannot choose this scenario since... again, duh.

I choose #4. It's my post and I can choose any scenario I like.

Which of these scenarios do you think would be better if we win out....

1. We win out, beating tOSU in the CCG, get into the playoff and get absolutely trounced in the first game.

2. We win out, make the playoff, play a good game but narrowly lose the first game. This is the same option as #1 except we don't get trounced.

3. We win out, but don't make the playoff and go to the Rose Bowl, absolutely destroying Stanford.Like this option better than #2, but I'll take either, because I'm not picky. ;)

4. We go the the playoff and win it all. You cannot choose this scenario since... duh.

5. We go to the playoff and win the first game. You also cannot choose this scenario since... again, duh.

I choose #4. It's my post and I can choose any scenario I like.

Latest posts