Which NFL team has the most hawkeye fans.

BergHawk7

Listening to 1700 this morning they were talking about how there were a bunch of iowans down for the chiefs fan fest this weekend. and even last year when stanzi went in for preseason game, he got cheers from the fans.

So is it KC, green bay, chicago, minnesota or other who has the most hawk fans. (i know theres no way to actually tell)

i'd guess the Bears. lots of displaced iowans in chi-town. though most of the hawk fans here in sioux city that i've encountered are either KC or Viking fans (those are the teams on TV the most here, too).

I would guess Chicago too. Lots of Green Bay fans here in eastern Iowa though. But I think the Bears general fanbase is bigger than those other teams too.

GO PACK GO GO PACK GO

This should be turned into a poll to see what team has the most fans on this board!

Bears....but I agree that they are missing the boat on Hawkeyes...could have used a number of them in the recent past.

My bears of course!!

Although I have this theory....we won't win another super bowl...until we get some Hawks....the 85 team had em!

Chiefs or Bears easily. Vikings/Packers would be up there but not quite on their level.

No way the Chiefs have as many Hawkeye fans as Bears, Vikings, or Packers.

Probably the Bears....although I do not understand the fascination Iowans have with teams from Chicago. Packers are probably second right now.

Latest posts