Which Iowa team shows up tonight @ Williams Arena?

NEIChawk

Is it the team that beat OSU? Or is it the team we witnessed against MSU? Williams Arena is not a friendly place for Iowa, 3-1 in the league is where we need to be, and a win puts the Gophers at 0-5.....Big challenge for Iowa (as is every game on the road)....

BTN 8:00 pm

Hawks need a W, badly, to regain confidence and focus or these next 8 games could crush their psyche. Minny is due to get one and still has a Hollins playing. Iowa karma says he goes 6-9 from 3 and Hawks lose an 8 point half-time lead trying to shoot rather than go inside (maybe that's just Iowa dumbness?)

Goofs 73, Hawks 65.

There is no way MN starts out 0-5 in the B1G. That just ain't happenin. This is an absolute must win for Goldy, not so for Iowa.

UM 71 UI 67

I can see a similar outcome like last season. Someone for Gophers we've never heard about goes off and they shoot 60% from the field and Iowa settles for jump shots and can't hit the broad side of a barn like usual. Iowa is the most mentally weak team in the Big Ten and are facing a rabid and desperate Gophers team. This will not end well. Minnesota 79, Iowa 63

Iowa as played two true road games. Probably their best games of the season.

I know history hasn't been kind to iowa in the barn (at least recently) ... but this team seems to be dialed in for road games.

Just a minute baby! It's a road game and IA does better on the road, it's Mad Mac beyond the Barn! Dickie V says the Hawks by 5! Go Hawks!

A lot of hype went into the Michigan State game as a "big game" for Iowa. To me, this game is a bigger measuring stick for this team. We just got spanked on our home floor against Michigan State. Now its time to bounce back and go on the road to Minnesota and win against a team that is better than their record shows. This would be a good/better indicator of growth and maturity. An embarrassing loss would be indicative of an NIT bound team. GO HAWKS!

We've had 2 extra days to prepare...compared to Minnesota. White rarely plays 2 bad games in a row. We're 2-0 in true road games. We won the 1st road game by 5 and the 2nd by 6 so I'll go with the Hawks by 7.

75-68

Is it the team that beat OSU? Or is it the team we witnessed against MSU? Williams Arena is not a friendly place for Iowa, 3-1 in the league is where we need to be, and a win puts the Gophers at 0-5.....Big challenge for Iowa (as is every game on the road)....

BTN 8:00 pm
The team that thinks the game is 20 minutes long; can't wait to see that 20 minutes and read about the let down on Twitter later!

Latest posts