which bowl is the best for a fan?

HawkeyeGunner

Watching the Sun Bowl in El Paso got me wondering which bowl game offers the most for the fans? I remember St Augustine, Cape Canaveral, Disney and Busch Gardens and the beach for the Hawks first Gator Bowl visit. But what about El Paso, Anaheim, San Antonio and the like? I know major bowls like the Orange and Rose have got to be the best but what about the others? I was stationed in Honolulu and San Diego so I know what is there, but what about the others? Forgetting the records where would you want to go for a bowl if we where not locked in by the Big Ten?

San Antonio would be a great city to visit for a bowl game.

Agree. Maybe not a premier bowl, but the stadium is close to downtown and Riverwalk/food is amazing.

I've been to Tampa 3x and have enjoyed it everytime. Downtown was very fun. Clean safe surroundings around the stadium.

Orlando once....not so fun. Stadium was in a ghetto. Had to tailgate behind fences to keep the locals from barging in. Not impressed really.

Tempe once...flew in same day of game, left next morning...not a sufficient sample size.

My favorite was the last orange bowl. Outback after that. I've never been to Alamo but my family said it was good too.

Latest posts