Wheres the prediction Spank?

busabus114

Trying to decide if i should bet Iowa to win - moneyline is +170. I think they are going to win but i think I am just hoping for the best

I know my opinion may not be the one you are looking for but I'm afraid Illinois covers tonight. We hang tight first half and at some point in the second half we go on one of our infamous scoring droughts and IL builds a 10 point lead and hangs on the rest of the game.

I know my opinion may not be the one you are looking for but I'm afraid Illinois covers tonight. We hang tight first half and at some point in the second half we go on one of our infamous scoring droughts and IL builds a 10 point lead and hangs on the rest of the game.

I think this is a very likely scenario

It should be up around 6:40 or so tonight, I think.

No VLOG again (been a bit hectic for me lately, and it's actually easier to do a writeup than VLOG as backward as it sounds).

Not that I have anything against Spank but I would never take information off the Internet and put money on it. Especially from this site.

Thanks ibahawkeye...I didn't explain how if I post it you should take it to the bank. Always. And I DO guarantee a win tonight. The Illini can't handle our crowd. TC bet on the Hawks, I guarantee we win.

My prediction: The Hawks will lose tonight by anywhere between 2 points or 15 points, the fans will ***** on this site and Lil Lick will get ripped again.

My prediction: The Hawks will lose tonight by anywhere between 2 points or 15 points, the fans will ***** on this site and Lil Lick will get ripped again.

Thats too easy - i think we win and the board is stuck in no mans land until the 30 point loss to OSU on saturday

Thanks ibahawkeye...I didn't explain how if I post it you should take it to the bank. Always. And I DO guarantee a win tonight. The Illini can't handle our crowd. TC bet on the Hawks, I guarantee we win.

i hope you are right... as a true hawk fan I would much rather see them succeed than see them lose just to come to a message board and bash on coaching and players