Where's the Game Thread? Game Thread: Wallace and Co Thrash the Redbirds

Tory Taylor was a grown ass man when he arrived on campus. We have to give Dakin a little bit of wiggle room before we judge.

Did you say Wiggle Room

2024 DB Wardell Mack - Page 2 - $9.95 - Surly Horns

I feel like I could call the plays from my couch. Just pay me half of Lester's salary and I'll be on the phone. Ok boys! first three downs we're gonna run up the middle. And now when it's 4th down, we're gonna throw a pass short of the marker. If you succeed, then we can punt and let our real offense get on the field to play defense.

Funny and ironic, in 26 years, my hair has thinned, beard grey, pulling ear and nose hairs every week .....but the Hawks offense on other hand....lol!

I feel like I could call the plays from my couch. Just pay me half of Lester's salary and I'll be on the phone. Ok boys! first three downs we're gonna run up the middle. And now when it's 4th down, we're gonna throw a pass short of the marker. If you succeed, then we can punt and let our real offense get on the field to play defense.
You certainly would not be performing any worse.

It's the lack of talent.

Ferentz coasted on his defenses for so long and continually neglected the positions that matter.

Latest posts