Where's the Game Thread? Game Thread: Wallace and Co Thrash the Redbirds

you guys remember when the iowa city landfill caught fire?

That was more enjoyable than this

Glad I wasn’t there for that one. Did people take lawn chairs and popcorn to that??? ROFLMAO!!!!’

They are holding their offense back for Iowa State. All we heard about was this pre-snap offense and we have seen almost ZERO of that. They are just working on their blocking and run game…………….. at least I praying that is true. This is a shit program we are playing.

Well has the air gone out of the balloon with all of the pre-season hype about being a playoff team????????? We are not playing like a playoff team this first half. Cade has shown improvement as the first half has moved on but hitting his one lineman in the back of his helmet is head scratching.

You are one of my favorite people on this board, but Big Deac was terrible. I wish him all the best at Utah Valley State College, but my man wasn’t good in an Iowa uniform and I don’t need to see it again.

Kind of a tongue in cheek comment

Perhaps a bit sarcastic

:cool:

Well has the air gone out of the balloon with all of the pre-season hype about being a playoff team????????? We are not playing like a playoff team this first half. Cade has shown improvement as the first half has moved on but hitting his one lineman in the back of his helmet is head scratching.

Pass was on target

He nailed the receiver

I’m guessing if we were playing Georgia or Clemson the score wouldn’t be 6-0. See last season versus 3 ranked teams.

Latest posts