Where's Stormin??

Lionhawk

Haven't seen many posts from you the past few days Justin.

Did you escape the state of Minnesota for a bit for a warmer location?

Cripes, I hope he didn't fall through the ice while jigging for crappie.:D

He's probably over at the Toledo boards pimpin Lick for their job. As they say "pimpin ain't easy"....

In all seriousness, I was hoping to see some of his thoughts about certain candidates as I do respect his opinions. Don't agree with them all the time, but they are usually well thought out.

He's probably over at the Toledo boards pimpin Lick for their job. As they say "pimpin ain't easy"....

In all seriousness, I was hoping to see some of his thoughts about certain candidates as I do respect his opinions. Don't agree with them all the time, but they are usually well thought out.

hahahahahahha!!

Why would he be doing that? I remember Spank being lukewarm to Licks hiring here at Iowa. I can remember him saying how his slow down coaching style better win because it would be boring to watch.

My thoughts exactly. I was really looking forward to his opinions. That is why I was wondering where he is. While not everyone agrees with his opinions, I do respect them and believe he has nothing but the best for the program at heart.

Come back soon Justin!!!

I'm around. Been laying low for awhile.

As far as coaching candidates, Barta's decision, recruits/current players, etc... I did a Podcast on BHGP last week on it:
BLACK HEART GOLD PODCAST 26: BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH - Black Heart Gold Pants

Pretty much my list is Pearl (#1, pipe dream), Turgeon (likely hard to get), Gregory, Collins, and Drew. Masiello would be a dark horse.

I agree on the comments on Lick, I was less than impressed when Iowa hired him. I was nervous on the style we would see. I warmed up to it after a few months after watching more Butler games, but was still worried. I did like what I was hearing about the man that was Todd, though. I still think he's a great guy, great coach, and does stuff the right way. Prob. deserved one more year at Iowa, but I can see why a move had to be made (right or wrong).

Latest posts