Where's Okeefe4prez Now?!

seepig

Hey can someone locate Okeefe4prez? He was spouting off that Iowa would be up by 3 TDs at the half tonight. I placed a friendly HawkeyeNation wager with him he would be wrong. Help me find him so I can collect on his mindless comment.

Thanks
I like Stella O4P!

Call this number and ask for the guy in the northwestern gear.
(847) 570-0333

I just got home from BW3. I can't take it, they got mad when I dropped 6 successive f-bombs in response to our "defense."

seepig - we would be up 3 TDs if the freaking officials would call a decent game and the defense would actually show up. I knew the offense would explode on these clowns, but the defense is awful, probably the worst defense I've ever seen.

I just got home from BW3. I can't take it, they got mad when I dropped 6 successive f-bombs in response to our "defense."

seepig - we would be up 3 TDs if the freaking officials would call a decent game and the defense would actually show up. I knew the offense would explode on these clowns, but the defense is awful, probably the worst defense I've ever seen.

Possibly the most overhyped D line...ever. EVER. On any level. Talk about fat cats...

O4P you must actually be Steve ******** Alford in the flesh as delusional as you are.