Where's Nelson & Hooker go in draft?

Hawkfnntn

There's been so much talk about the TEs but what about these two? It's a really deep top heavy draft for D lineman. I can't see Nelson going in top 2 even 3 rounds most likely.. I hope he's ok with getting picked in 5th round or lower because that seems like a possibility.
Hooker I honestly have no guess educated guess at all. Maybe 4th-5 round as well? It seems like anyone projected to go in that ball park could slide later so here's to hoping he don't. Curious what some of you all think or have heard.

I am not sure, perhaps given how well some of Iowa's recent players have performed in the NFL, GMs might think of Hawkeyes as "bargains" with lots of top level improvement with the right fit for team and coaches.
I don't know if you can equate bargain with the cost of a salary for any of the first 3 rounds.

I expect Hooker to be a 3rd round pick and Nelson to be a 5th round pick.

I don't know if you can equate bargain with the cost of a salary for any of the first 3 rounds.

I expect Hooker to be a 3rd round pick and Nelson to be a 5th round pick.
That numbers of Iowa players go high the draft and excel in the NFL is the best recruiting tool Iowa can have.

Hooker could surprise. Nelson probably 4-6. Will be interesting to see who get invites to the combine

Latest posts