Where's Ingram Going?

I haven't heard anything either, not that I would. But maybe Ball State? Butler? Indiana State? Eastern Illinois?

Just some thoughts .. ..

GO HAWKS!!!

It's fun to jab Freddie and his Island of Misfit Toys, but you have to admit the players he gets as transfers are way above Ingram's stature.

Ingram needs to drop way down in competition. If he does so and works hard, he might end up as an all-conference type in a few years... Just not in a major conference.

It's fun to jab Freddie and his Island of Misfit Toys, but you have to admit the players he gets as transfers are way above Ingram's stature.

Ingram needs to drop way down in competition. If he does so and works hard, he might end up as an all-conference type in a few years... Just not in a major conference.

You are spot on, but I gotta admit I love taking jabs at Hoiberg and TransferU. To watch stupid ISU trolls come unglued when you do it is sooooo much fun!

I haven't heard anything, but I'll go ahead and predict IUPUI.

I should open up a bodega on Bourbon street, wear a beaded headdress and tell white trash that they're going to be rich.

Pat nephew Ingram (@Its_Nephew24)
7/5/13, 11:50 AM
“@ivorye20: Congrats @Its_Nephew24 on IUPUI!!!!!!!â€￾thank u

If you're dense, I'm saying that I'm psychic and Pat Ingram is transferring to IUPUI.

Latest posts