Where you'all sitting this year?

Thinking about moving to 1 of the end zones. Anyone have ideas on whether north or south would be better?

I've sat in both; and both have advantages. South end zone has more room and the bathrooms are faster. Also, it's easier to get to a Kinnick Katina which is the only concession stand that sells the walking tacos (a huge plus, I know).
Also as mentioned, the north end zone is much much more cramped; and the bathrooms are the old troughs. Hopefully the renovations fix that (without displacing me-lol'n). With all that in mind; the sun on you during the cold games and the wind being blocked by the stadium/being behind you can not be undersold. It truly is a huge plus to the north end zone.
I've sat in the 2nd to the top row, the middle-ish area, and now sit in row 1 of the NE. I much prefer the lower seats. I really like being close to the action over having the "whole view of the field". I see plenty well enough from my vantage point.
One final note that should not be skimmed over... MnHawkeyeFreak sits in the south end zone. That is worth 1million pluses.

Hopefully this was helpful-ish.

When reseating took place in 2005 I got seats in the 1st row behind the Iowa bench where the QBs were. Loved those seats. Even though didn't have high vantage point, when the teams are close they are close. Being a tall person the leg room was awesome. No one in front of you to try to keep ones knees out of their back. yes, there is the standing up for most of the game but I don't care about that. Kids that went loved the closeness and having Herky come by and meet him/her. During the last reseating I maintained row 1 seats on Iowa side but they are no longer directly behind the bench so I maintained the leg room. And when the teams are toward the end where we sit, man is it great. Would not trade them. Would have stayed in prior seats if I could but someone had taken them with a higher point total. Assume it was a scalper as never saw the same people seating in them from game to game. For now would never consider sitting at home and not being there in rain or cold like Purdue last year or hotter than hell. And the run up to the games would never be the same sitting at home. I understand those that cannot afford it or have medical issues or are driving long distance. Thankfully none of that impacts me now so I am able to go. Will be even better when they expand the playoff field.

Stub Hub got all of those 1st row seats, including mine. Last year I got back to row 2. Loved those row 1 seats. You really get a sense of what's going on with the players.

Sec. 130 now...used to sit in North End Zone until the reseating when someone took my seats. Loved those seats, but like my current ones better.

The best of thing about the North End Zone is Bob....the guy who leads the I-O-W-A cheers (only not as much as he used to).

Finally decided I couldn't stand N endzone seats any longer. Imagine a park bench for 3. Now imagine 5 trying to sit on it. Now imagine your knees in the back of the drunk in front of you, and knees in your back from the drunk screaming obscenities over your head behind you.

Put a flat screen in the garage. Now I fire up the grill, fill up the cooler, set up lawn chairs, and a few neighbors wander over when they feel like it, and we all pee in our own bathrooms.

North end zone. Does stubub allow for the barcodes to transfer sales or no? Last time I had extras that we didnt use we still had to mail them. Seemed like iowa tix & stubhub had a few issues several years ago.
Go Hawks!

Finally decided I couldn't stand N endzone seats any longer. Imagine a park bench for 3. Now imagine 5 trying to sit on it. Now imagine your knees in the back of the drunk in front of you, and knees in your back from the drunk screaming obscenities over your head behind you.

Put a flat screen in the garage. Now I fire up the grill, fill up the cooler, set up lawn chairs, and a few neighbors wander over when they feel like it, and we all pee in our own bathrooms.

Do you want a ******* cookie?

All due respect to those who prefer to stay at home, I would NEVER give up going to Kinnick, and will continue to see Iowa's away games in person nearly without exception. I only watch them on TV through the DVR so I can enjoy their victories additional times. Just watched the Nebraska game last night! We won again, by the way.

I am in Section 136, Row 22. Just a couple of rows down from the tunnel & not too many seats in. Hoping for a good view & good section neighbors!

All due respect to those who prefer to stay at home, I would NEVER give up going to Kinnick, and will continue to see Iowa's away games in person nearly without exception. I only watch them on TV through the DVR so I can enjoy their victories additional times. Just watched the Nebraska game last night! We won again, by the way.

Exactly. It's like going fishing by watching a fishing show on tv. Not like being out on the lake or river! Not even close.

Kind of like the kids these days who don't even know what to do when you tell them to go outside. You get blank stares like why would I want to go outside when my ipod, ipad, laptop, tv, iphone, itunes are in the house.

Exactly. It's like going fishing by watching a fishing show on tv. Not like being out on the lake or river! Not even close.

No, because you're not going to the stadium to play football. You're going to watch football. To make this analogy work, it would be like going to watch a fishing tournament, or watching it on TV. TV wins here, since it's tough to see people out in a boat from shore.

I hope when they revamp the north endzone they put in actual seats and not stick with bleachers. Do it right or don't bother. As it is I've got reserved seating.......................... in my living room.

No, because you're not going to the stadium to play football. You're going to watch football. To make this analogy work, it would be like going to watch a fishing tournament, or watching it on TV. TV wins here, since it's tough to see people out in a boat from shore.

Alright staying at home and watching is like Facebook Friendship versus having friends you actually see and talk to in person. Good old Facebook. Totally understand those that can't afford, medically can't, schedule conflicts with kids, or would have to travel a gazillion miles, etc.

Or this analogy, watching on tv is like going outside by looking out the window.