Where would ISU finish in this year's B1G?

3-5 like they always do. They don't have a QB either, and their offense performed worse than any opponent Iowa faced this year.

120-0. They would get credit for 10 wins each game because they would win by so many points. So pwoud!

There defense is pretty solid. Not that Iowa gave them a challenge, but I think they could go 4-4 with Iowa's schedule.

Wins: Minny, Indiana, Penn State, and either NW or Purdue.

Who knows and who cares. They're not in the B1G and they match up differently than Iowa. ISU beat Iowa, it was an ugly game, leave it at that.

Yeah it totally depends on the schedule. I'd go 4-4 with Iowa's schedule but it's all guesswork.

6-2

They play 4 games in that conference that are tougher than the toughest game we play in our conference. OU, WVU, Texas, KState are all tougher than anyone we play. TCU is similiar to Michigan State.

Detail the Ws and Ls pls.

There defense is pretty solid. Not that Iowa gave them a challenge, but I think they could go 4-4 with Iowa's schedule.

That'd be a good place to start. I think Iowa will finish the same BTW. That being said, NU at the end of the season would be vulnerable to either team and I'd love to see the Hawks win that one.

I would take 4-4. That would mean 7 wins total and an elite New Years Day bowl.

Latest posts