Where will Scherff get drafted?

Then that very well could cause Scherff to go much earlier than I thought. I'd still for him to wind up with my Steelers, though. Man, I can't remember one Hawkeye being drafted by the Steelers. We have the same uniforms!!!!
The last guy I remember and I'm not sure but maybe Jovon Johnson or Antwan Allen spent time with the Steelers. Before that maybe Larry Station.

Sure hope your right.... It'd sure be some crappy luck for Scherff to get stuck going there.
It's looking like Washington is going to go with Vic Beasley. Falcons are rumored to be in on Scherrf if they decide Bud Dupree isn't worth the 8th pick.

Yea it's a weak class of O lineman so that should only prop up his value and with the two pot headed DEs doing what they did that should drop them below him now. I dunno I hope he don't go to the Redskins or a crappy fit. I think he'd like to stay in the midwest. Bears Viks or St louis seem to be possible fits that'd keep him closer to home anyway. I've heard the Giants at 9 as a strong possibility. I think he'd like their style of play but not sure he's a NYC kinda guy if he had his choice.
I was thinking the the same thing. Oh well, hope this works out for him.

Quote from Brandon Scherff: "I feel like I've had a chance to learn from the best of the best here at Iowa and from coach Ferentz to coach Brian [Ferentz] and there isn't anybody better than coach Doyle. I've been lucky to be around them and learn from them."

Interesting comments and a lot different than usual comments on Hawkeye Nation.

You've got an interesting definition of the term "interesting."

The last guy I remember and I'm not sure but maybe Jovon Johnson or Antwan Allen spent time with the Steelers. Before that maybe Larry Station.

Of the two, I would think it was Johnson; I don't think Allen got much of a sniff. That said, wasn't Mike Humpal drafted in the sixth round in the 2008 draft by the Steelers?

Jonathon Hayes was on the '96 Super Bowl team.
Greenwood made it to the final round of cuts, you already know what happened after that.
Jovon Johnson was on the practice squad for a couple of years.

Humpal was having a good camp before he got hurt.....Received a decent chunk of change in injury compensation. I believe he is living/working in central Iowa does some stuff on the public access channel during football season.

Great part is he doesn't have to go in and play LT in Washington. Looking forward to watching him get out in front of RGIII and laying the hammer to an unsuspecting DB.