Where will Hawks be in first BCS ranking???

Hawk1960

The first BCS ranking comes out tomorrow night. What are the projections for the Hawks?

I'm guessing somewhere between 11 and 13. We will move ahead of South Carolina and Arkansas and probably Nebraska after their loses.

I'd be happy in the top 15. Honestly at this point we have zero quality wins, but we're at the make or break time of the schedule so here's where it gets good and we actually get to see some complete teams that have a pulse.

I doubt they will be in the Top 15..probly somewhere between 16 and 20. Iowa's computer ranking will hurt them for now. But if they go 2-0 the next two weeks, they will shoot into the Top Ten by the end of the month. If they win out the rest of the year, Top Five and Rose Bowl.

At this point, there is little chance of playing for the title...very little...so its Rose Bowl as the goal

I doubt they will be in the Top 15..probly somewhere between 16 and 20. Iowa's computer ranking will hurt them for now. But if they go 2-0 the next two weeks, they will shoot into the Top Ten by the end of the month. If they win out the rest of the year, Top Five and Rose Bowl.

At this point, there is little chance of playing for the title...very little...so its Rose Bowl as the goal

I find it hard to believe we have little chance assuming we beat 3 top 10 teams with the only loss coming early in the season to a top 15 team.

Obviously other teams still have to lose, but Auburn still plays Alabama, TCU has to play Air Force and Utah, Utah has to play at Notre Dame, and Boise St. has to play at Nevada. Nebraska and Mizzou play, OU plays Okie St and probably the Big 12 North Champion. Oregon still has USC, Arizona and Oregon St. LSU has Auburn, Bama and Arkansas. Stanford has AZ and Oregon St.

There is still a lot of football left...

Championship will be between 1 undefeated team and one one-loss team. Big ten or pac ten will have one team.

Latest posts