Where the Iowa men should stop and eat when they play at Nebraska on 3/10

EstronHawkKing

King Kong Burger! Located at 6800 Wildcat Dr in Lincoln, right off the Interstate. Been there, great burgers and fries!

10791112873_57a4e1f03f_b.jpg
426994f5-f1bf-5435-80a1-58e50138a884.image.jpg
o.jpg
6-for-12-of-food-beverages-2240292-regular.jpg

Referred to this restaurant in a previous post. The food isn't great there and there was a weird smell in the place. Pass on it.

Referred to this restaurant in a previous post. The food isn't great there and there was a weird smell in the place. Pass on it.
it's a chain here in Omaha - it's alright, nothing special. There are some that are worse then others tho.

Is Runza an unconscious bias term for anything?
sloppy loose meat in a greasy bun? mixed together w/ cabbage and onions? I HATE Runza but if you say that out loud over in these parts you're immediately put on the "no fly" list

sloppy loose meat in a greasy bun? mixed together w/ cabbage and onions? I HATE Runza but if you say that out loud over in these parts you're immediately put on the "no fly" list
Always loved their burgers. Didn't know/remember that they had loose meat. Haven't lived there in 20 years. I think it was the only thing I liked about living in Nebraska.

Always loved their burgers. Didn't know/remember that they had loose meat. Haven't lived there in 20 years. I think it was the only thing I liked about living in Nebraska.

Their burgers are legit, IMO the actual Runza's (which have loose meat) suck horribly.

Their burgers are legit, IMO the actual Runza's (which have loose meat) suck horribly.
I looked them up online and they really do look like something I would never eat. Honestly don't remember anyone every ordering one, but again, that's been a long time ago. Always went with a burger.

Latest posts