Where for art thou, Wolfgang?

1hawkeye1

Loved the Miller & Wolfgang basketball podcasts. Wolfgang would often go on little mini rants that I found quite interesting. Miller & Deace podcasts are more analytical. Wolfgang gets passionate and I can tell he really love Iowa bb.

So are those done with? :confused:

I was wondering the same thing. Could you imagine the intensity level of a Wolfgang podcast right now?

You can tell he wants Iowa to be good so badly and wants to tell everyone else to suck it.... like a lot of Iowa fans. I enjoy the podcasts too.

Totally agree, Wolfgang absolutely brings it and we need more of him. Was the only reason/time I listened to an Iowa sports podcast.

Loved the Miller & Wolfgang basketball podcasts. Wolfgang would often go on little mini rants that I found quite interesting. Miller & Deace podcasts are more analytical. Wolfgang gets passionate and I can tell he really love Iowa bb. So are those done with? :confused:

Thx guys..really appreciate it. I feel like we are getting screwed by media n I really appreciate that Jon will hopefully let me go off tomorrow. I'm pretty ******.

Wolfgang is slacking, used to write some articles as well. Shorten them up, get to the point and bust them out weekly!

Agreed, tired of deace casts always finding ways to talk about michigan. I want to hear about Iowa.

Looking forward to some more wolf.

Latest posts