Where does Kampman go next season?

hawkinn3

Ive always loved Kamp, and was so ****ed when the Packers went 3-4 and neutered him. (and Im a huge Pack fan) But, no way they resign him so where do you think he goes? I would hate to see MN line him up on the other side of Allen.

Totally agree. And AK fits the Patriots' mold.
Did you see that the Pats D coordinator (Dean Pees) got canned today?

Im hoping Pepper Johnson gets the job, the defense line was pretty good this year considering the lack of talent at the End positions since Seymour left. Im just hoping they make a trade for a rush end and Mayo gets back healthy next year because I dont think the D is that far away from being really good. As for the Offense they need a back to keep defenses honest and Maroney hasnt been that guy.... To think they could have drafted Shonn 5 different times last year

Im hoping Pepper Johnson gets the job, the defense line was pretty good this year considering the lack of talent at the End positions since Seymour left. Im just hoping they make a trade for a rush end and Mayo gets back healthy next year because I dont think the D is that far away from being really good. As for the Offense they need a back to keep defenses honest and Maroney hasnt been that guy.... To think they could have drafted Shonn 5 different times last year

Terrific analysis, top to bottom. Maroney is a real head-scratcher; kid came out so strong as a rookie, and has pretty much sputtered since (even when completely healthy). Possibly attitude issues - I think he finds himself in Belichick's doghouse pretty regularly.
Curious: do you live in New England?

The Bears still have Mark Anderson, Alex Brown, Ogunleye, and they wasted a 2nd round pick in a trade for Gaines Addams, so they will not be going after any rush ends.

Actually Anderson's and Ogunleye's contracts are both up this year, so only Brown and Gaines are under contract for next season.

Terrific analysis, top to bottom. Maroney is a real head-scratcher; kid came out so strong as a rookie, and has pretty much sputtered since (even when completely healthy). Possibly attitude issues - I think he finds himself in Belichick's doghouse pretty regularly.
Curious: do you live in New England?

actually live in Las Vegas, but have a been a Patriots fan since the Bledsoe years. Good to meet another Pats fan, I think we are regarded about as highley as the Taliban on these forums ;)

actually live in Las Vegas, but have a been a Patriots fan since the Bledsoe years. Good to meet another Pats fan, I think we are regarded about as highley as the Taliban on these forums ;)

LOL! Indeed, and particulary when you add in that the much-maligned Pete Carroll coached NE for a few seasons!