Where does Iowa rank in terms of Athleticism?

longtimer

What teams in the Big Ten would you consider to be slower and less athletic than Iowa? I'm thinking maybe Northwestern, Penn State? With Cook likely leaving and the addition of Nunge PM Tousant and Pemsel does it improve? Forgot Fredricks
Just wish I could be more optimistic but its difficult after being dismantled by Michigan. Well maybe can add Gophers to the list Its close

PSU and NW both looked more athletic than the Hawks which is why they were in the game late. Iowa is about last, especially take away TC and maybe Moss. JW is a solid player but there are lot's of them. He plays beyond his year for what he brings athletically.

Cook is not likely leaving. Next year Iowa will be a slightly above average team due to age/experience and more depth. If the point guard works out AND plays, they could challenge for 2-4. Not enough overall athleticism and weaker coaching on fundamentals.

What teams in the Big Ten would you consider to be slower and less athletic than Iowa? I'm thinking maybe Northwestern, Penn State? With Cook likely leaving and the addition of Nunge PM Tousant and Pemsel does it improve? Forgot Fredricks
Just wish I could be more optimistic but its difficult after being dismantled by Michigan. Well maybe can add Gophers to the list Its close
Just watched the Goofers beat Purdon’t . No way we are more athletic then them

So, you're saying that it must of been good coaching that helped us overachieve against better athletes and finished 6th?

No idea what's fundamentally changed at Iowa. 2014-2016 we ranked anywhere from 30th in D efficiency to 77th and all those seasons saw us go to the final 32 I believe. The last 3 years 123rd, 242nd and 200 and something. I have NO idea what LOG Fran has in his eyeball but he needs to freaking take it out. You either are just THAT bad at analyzing your team, your coaching staff OR you know you haven't been able to recruit people to rectify that. So, FRAN you get paid a TON of money figure it out one way or another otherwise why should you be allowed to stay?

Why would players rather go to Ames than Iowa City? Ames is a dogshit town . Something doesn’t add up with Fran or the clones are cheating ?

Watching Florida St. now. Wieskamp is my favorite player and he would be on their practice squad . The rest of our roster would get cut

RRCF.gif

Us.

hqdefault.jpg

Them.