Where do we play the clowns this year?

docholihawk

I'm just wondering if we get the clowns at home this year. I know cyfans think they're a final four team but with a new coach anything can happen. If Prohm isn't able to massage the massive egos just right dissension could set in. The Hawks under Fran are the epitome of an unselfish team almost to a fault. Last year there were a lot of complaints on cyfan about players playing hero ball. Looking forward to the Hawks winning this one.

I'm just wondering if we get the clowns at home this year. I know cyfans think they're a final four team but with a new coach anything can happen. If Prohm isn't able to massage the massive egos just right dissension could set in. The Hawks under Fran are the epitome of an unselfish team almost to a fault. Last year there were a lot of complaints on cyfan about players playing hero ball. Looking forward to the Hawks winning this one.

It's in Ames this year. They alternate every year and if you recall there was a pole-axing in Iowa city this past season.

Every time cydkar opens his mouth I get a laugh. Has he pulled out his excuse rolodex for tonight's game. Tv networks think so highly of the clowns that they all refused to air it. You have to really suck to not get your game televised in this day and age. Don't they know this is really the first year for Paul Rhoads.

always interesting when someone with internet access takes the time to come on a discussion forum and post a question....for which the answer is easily available with a quick google search.

always interesting when someone with internet access takes the time to come on a discussion forum and post a question....for which the answer is easily available with a quick google search.
Sorry, I forgot this isn't a place to ask questions. When did you get appointed to decide what should or shouldn't be posted. I guess Jon didn't make it public. If anyone else asks a question I'll be sure to call them out and let them know you don't approve of it.

I just called out hawgeyestate for asking when our game would be broadcast on the BTN. How foolish of him to ask that here when he could have gone to the BTN website to find out. Where were you to call him out for doing that. You need to pick it up, you're slipping.

Sorry, I forgot this isn't a place to ask questions. When did you get appointed to decide what should or shouldn't be posted. I guess Jon didn't make it public. If anyone else asks a question I'll be sure to call them out and let them know you don't approve of it.

I've done the same thing....I ask things I could probably look up so I can't ridicule you too bad. Though a few clicks might have been faster than starting a thread. Depends how fast you type :D

Seems like he touched a nerve, huh?
I t touches a nerve when a poster singles out one person for doing something that is done constantly on here yet you don't see them do it to anybody else. He probably doesn't like my posts or something I posted so this is maybe the reason he singled me out. Anyone can disagree with my posts or put me on ignore but if you're going to call one person out have the integrity to call out everyone who's doing it.

I t touches a nerve when a poster singles out one person for doing something that is done constantly on here yet you don't see them do it to anybody else. He probably doesn't like my posts or something I posted so this is maybe the reason he singled me out. Anyone can disagree with my posts or put me on ignore but if you're going to call one person out have the integrity to call out everyone who's doing it.

I hear you. There are always those that seem to wait to pounce on something. Just take it with a grain of salt. Message boards are just that. Good luck this week!

Every time cydkar opens his mouth I get a laugh. Has he pulled out his excuse rolodex for tonight's game. Tv networks think so highly of the clowns that they all refused to air it. You have to really suck to not get your game televised in this day and age. Don't they know this is really the first year for Paul Rhoads.

Excuse rolodex? Excuse for what? I knew where the basketball game was going to be and you didn't. BFD.

Why do you switch to football on the basketball board?

Excuse rolodex? Excuse for what? I knew where the basketball game was going to be and you didn't. BFD.

Why do you switch to football on the basketball board?
Because you're a ******. Why do you post on a rivals sight? Still trying to get over your insecurity over being a cyfan.

Yes being the joke that you are is much better. I'll look forward to the excuses you're posting on Saturday. Remember the old saying once a cyfan always a d-bag.

Yes, that old saying that originated with your post. I won't be making excuses for football and certainly not on a basketball board.

Yes, that old saying that originated with your post. I won't be making excuses for football and certainly not on a basketball board.
I believe you. Your posting history shows you've never made excuses. By the way, I like your concern about me talking football on a basketball forum. Everybody know cyfans would never talk basketball on a football forum.

I believe you. Your posting history shows you've never made excuses. By the way, I like your concern about me talking football on a basketball forum. Everybody know cyfans would never talk basketball on a football forum.

They have football forums? Well I'll be dam*ed, who knew.....