Where Are They Now? Greg Brunner

He was behind the freaking backboard, where few guys other than Larry Bird could make shots. Haluska's hand was right in his face. There is no way he could have seen what he was shooting at. And you're right, he was fading away. I was listening to Dolph also and remember the dejection. Bobby Hansen, who played with Michael Jordan in his prime and saw a few unbelievable shots in his day, could only mutter "It wasn't meant to be".

NW State had a guy named Clifton Lee who spearheaded the big comeback with hot shooting down the stretch. They were deeper and quicker. And they haven't done anything of real consequence since. Just looking at that floor if Oakland University is on Sports center or something makes my stomach queasy.

And the NW State coach ended up sending his resume' to Iowa City after Alf left, yet we hired Lick. Another whiff by Barta cause he probably would have done at least somewhat better than Lickliter.

And the NW State coach ended up sending his resume' to Iowa City after Alf left, yet we hired Lick. Another whiff by Barta cause he probably would have done at least somewhat better than Lickliter.
Correct again. Mike McConoughy or something like that. And he's still at NW State as far as I know. I remember the DM Register bringing his name up as a potential replacement for Brylcreem but never knew that he actually threw his resume into the ring. A word of caution though, I don't he's done much recently as far as tournament appearances and the like.