When will we start getting votes in the polls???

I posted this on another thread but figured it is the insight you need and apparently you missed it. Iowa's problems are they have played:

1. No ranked teams
2. Only two BCS teams on the schedule

I didn't do an extensive search but went through the top 25 teams in the country and the Big 10 and they all meet one of the above or both. Northwestern is the only other team in the Big 10 to not play a ranked team but they have played TCU, Maryland, Baylor, Stanford, and Butler (who is now ranked).

Rank
Team (FPV)
Conference
W-L
PTS
Coaches
spacer.gif
< 1
North Carolina
ACC
- NA
spacer.gif
< 2
DePaul (IL)
Big East
- NA
spacer.gif
< 3
Virginia
ACC
- NA
spacer.gif
< 4
Oregon State
Pac-12
- NA
spacer.gif
< 5
Missouri
SEC
- NA
spacer.gif
< 8
Georgetown
Big East
- NA
spacer.gif
< 7
Minnesota
Big Ten
- NA
spacer.gif
< 6
Idaho
WAC
- NA
spacer.gif
< 13
Memphis
C-USA
- NA
spacer.gif
< 10
Tulsa
C-USA
- NA
spacer.gif
< 12
Fresno State
Mtn West
- NA
spacer.gif
< 14
Arkansas
SEC
- NA
spacer.gif
< 18
Alabama
SEC
- NA
spacer.gif
< 9
West Virginia
Big 12
- NA
spacer.gif
< 15
Kentucky
SEC
- NA
spacer.gif
< 11
Iowa
Big Ten
- NA
spacer.gif
< 20
UAB
C-USA
- NA
spacer.gif
< 16
Wake Forest
ACC
- NA
spacer.gif
< 19
UCLA
Pac-12
- NA
spacer.gif
< NR
Louisville
Big East
- NA
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Stupid voters can either see the wins on paper, or watch the wins with their eyes. Any idiot can see that this Hawkeye team passes the eyeball test. So who cares that they are not playing decent competition. They have athletes all over the court and are dominating everyone they face. No team in the past 10 years has had the front court depth this team has right now.

Yes but I don't see it happening. Indee is deep, athletic, smart. We will give them a run but I don't see us winning that one. Not at iu.

As much as I love the sparkling give-and-take we've had today MHA, I have to step away from my computer for the rest of the day. Merry Christmas. If you desperately need to be trolled while I'm not available the rest of the day, just google my greatest hits.

Protip: If the only response to your post is your own reply clarifying that you just owned somebody, you didn't.

Yes but I don't see it happening. Indee is deep, athletic, smart. We will give them a run but I don't see us winning that one. Not at iu.

Theres so much parity in college basketball so anyone can beat anyone. Indiana lost to Butler. Butler lost to Xavier. Xavier lost to Pacific. Pacific lost to Saint Mary's. Saint Mary's lost to UNI. We POUNDED UNI. We can beat Indiana.

Latest posts