When will Kozan sign?

Hypothetical question. At what point are high school players not required to have their parent's signature on LOI? Is it as soon as they turn 18? Or as soon as they graduate?

I'm hearing hes now getting a lot of pressure from his friends to just play in state at CU so he can be close to home, play in the pac 14, and to single handedly put Colorado back on the radar and maps of being a football state.

I don't understand what the big hold up is. If he was smart he would sign here because Michigan signed 4 stud OL and Auburn signed 6 OL. But obviously his thinking skills must not be too great if it is taking him this long to make a decision. We may not want him if this is an indication of how indecisive he is. He may not make a block at all while on the field if he has a choice between two defenders, he may let both by while he ponders which one to block.

I don't understand what the big hold up is. If he was smart he would sign here because Michigan signed 4 stud OL and Auburn signed 6 OL. But obviously his thinking skills must not be too great if it is taking him this long to make a decision. We may not want him if this is an indication of how indecisive he is. He may not make a block at all while on the field if he has a choice between two defenders, he may let both by while he ponders which one to block.

If the rumor is true, then it's not that simple. For a minor, a parent's signature is required for an LOI to be valid. And the rumor is that his parents DON'T want him to come here.

I'm hearing hes now getting a lot of pressure from his friends to just play in state at CU so he can be close to home, play in the pac 14, and to single handedly put Colorado back on the radar and maps of being a football state.

I have it on good authority from a 6th grade flag football coach in the area that this info is legit.

If the rumor is true, then it's not that simple. For a minor, a parent's signature is required for an LOI to be valid. And the rumor is that his parents DON'T want him to come here.

Well then lets hope he comes here because that would make for one hell of a senior day!

Then how in the hell was Iowa even one of his final schools.

Isn't this something that he should have been discussing with his parents throughout the process?

There is something SERIOUSLY screwed up about this situation.