When the Penn St story is made into a movie

7294_7.jpg

...oh, wait a minute...

It would have been Carl MAlden, if he hadn't died last year, at least as the latter years Joe Pa. He would have been perfect.

The only film I want to see about this whole thing is another one of espn's 30 for 30 Documentaries.

What if I told you that a coach who was revered as a saint, wasn't. ESPN's 30 for 30 presents "I Wish I Had Done More."

The only film I want to see about this whole thing is another one of espn's 30 for 30 Documentaries.

What if I told you that a coach who was revered as a saint, wasn't. ESPN's 30 for 30 presents "I Wish I Had Done More."

You should create a new thread for 30/30 advert commercials and titles.

What happens when the one you trust the most, let's you down? ESPN's 30/30 presents "I Let a Bunch of Little Boys Get F'ed in the A by a Psycho Pedo"

What happens when the one you trust the most, let's you down? ESPN's 30/30 presents "I Let a Bunch of Little Boys Get F'ed in the A by a Psycho Pedo"

I think you should add "with no courtesy lube" on the end.

I feel like such a thread could go south in a hurry so I will pass.

What if I told you that a man who was built up as a king, turned his back and ruined his legacy. Espn 30 for 30 presents "We were Penn. St. Legacy lost." Presented with unlimited commercial interuptions.

Latest posts