When the CyHawk game is over, besides the score, what is your prediction for the most meaningful aspect to this game?

For me it will be how the Iowa coaches use Petras and the Iowa offense. I hope they put our defense out on the field first if we win the toss. With this being Petras's first real road game (and hostile at that) I would hope they would ease him into the game and perhaps give him a shorter field to work with. His completion percentage is going to also be a thing to look at.

I would also hope to see we have a game plan for I'm sure a uber blitzing clown defense.

Hopefully Iowa's elite defense continues to make life easy on our offense, but it will be interesting to see how much our offense can generate if they are not forcing turnovers.

A hidden gem in this game maybe Iowa's punter. That dude was booting them in the Indiana game.....only thing he could have done better was keep the ball out of the end zone.
Its clear Tory Taylor is one of our MVPs right now!

With all the hype, ISU is going to come out just over hyped. They will make stupid mistakes and try to do to much to early. They will be down 14-0 before they know they better settle down. And once again we will appreciate the stoic (ugh) nature of our coach.

^^^^^good call

We were 4/15 on 3rd down again. It’s a miracle that our defense was able to overcome that along with the poor production with field position. We will not win tougher games with that type of offensive performance. The good news is we have a couple of tune up games coming.

Latest posts