When is the next game?

Possibilities of 15th-19th not set yet, that I have seen atleast. Could be wrong just haven't seen actual date yet.

Last edited:
2nd round is scheduled the 15th to 19th date and times will be determined when match ups are decided and availability of arena's

Either LSU goes from Eugene to Iowa City or Iowa goes to Eugene. Just because of the travel distance probably Friday at the earliest. I sure would hate for Iowa to have to travel 2,000 miles tomorrow & play a game on Thursday.

Second round games are scheduled for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday.

I would guess that ESPN is going to want to hold some of the best games for that Monday slot when there's no competition from the NCAAs. Iowa/Oregon might fit that bill. Other possible matchups that might draw good ratings would be Washington/Northwestern, Minnesota/Miami, and Drexel/St. Joe's.

I would guess that ESPN is going to want to hold some of the best games for that Monday slot when there's no competition from the NCAAs. Iowa/Oregon might fit that bill. Other possible matchups that might draw good ratings would be Washington/Northwestern, Minnesota/Miami, and Drexel/St. Joe's.

Looks like the Hawks are going to Eugene. The Ducks up by seventeen at half.

Latest posts