What's your guess?

I am starting to wonder if KF is going to hire from within. I am sure KF and the rest of the staff has known for awhile that Norm was done. If KF thought Parker or Wilson were the guy, wouldn't he have made it a done deal and announced them as the successor now? Why wait? I think he goes outside for the hire.

I will say Aiken. If I am right, I will be very, very happy. I have heard him speak at clinics, and he is phenomenal. Very down to earth, soft and well spoken, high character family guy. If I remember correctly, he often had his son(s) with him at the clinics. I think this guy is the closest thing you will find to a KF.

He has NFL experience, so I think as a recruiter he would be unbelievable. I will probably get ripped for this, but he is African-American, which is important for every staff both as a coach and a recruiter.

Lastly, I think it has been apparent that Iowa's DL has progressively gotten worse after he left. I have heard many times that Aiken was the best assistant on the staff while at Iowa, and his DL production proved it. Just another benefit to his getting hired.

boy i hope you're right, it only makes sense, but i doubt it.

The rational part of me says Phil P to DC, LeVar to Dbs. The part of me that has a glimmer of hope thinks the guy on the premium boards at TOS is right and Stoops already has a job here.

Right after Stoops was fired, Ferentz made a point of saying he was planning on calling MS. IT seemed out of character of him to do that at the time. It would make more sense if Stoops is really being considered.

Phil Parker, because he reeks of mediocrity, and by God, if IOWA does one thing and one thing well, it's Teh Mediocrity, y'all.

Rewarded richly, Teh Mediocrity is.

How totally (un)inspiring.

VOMIT

Latest posts