Whats the line for the Purdue game?

hawkytalk

I'll bet its way up there. One thing about their coach,he(Painter) is a class act,like his predecessor Keady and will not run up the score.

I think most coaches do not try to run the score up. But in this case I think it will be hard not too. I will be at the game cheering for my hawkeyes. That said I am looking forward to seeing Purdue.

Now that is funny. We have another clone of him on scout. He goes by the handle Lick Jr. He thinks he is the replacement for storming.

We had a good showing against Texas, in fact we were even leading in the second half. So I expect the players to be ready for this one. The Key will be if Cole and Cougill (aka John Daly) can give Iowa anything at all down low. If not we may lose by 40.

Iowa has been dominated one time at home that I can remember under Lick, last year vs MSU. I am hoping we can compete and maybe steal one. We've played Purdue pretty close lately, outside of last year at their place, even though they've been really good.

Gatens, Cole, and May have stepped up their games since coming back from finals. I look for them to be much more competitive from here on.

Latest posts