Whats Next For Lebron?

As game 6 is winding down, Lebron's season looks to be over...I've been following them all year, and they are no longer that big happy bunch of players, they are facing defeat, and its likely there season is done..the big question is where is Lebron going? Spike Lee was said to be cheering for the Celtics tonight, as a motivational factor to try and lure Lebron to the Knicks

Funny listening to commentators talk about the Cav's demeanor during the season and they try to change that during the playoffs. I like Van Gundy. Lebron took off his jersey very quickly. That must mean he isn't staying, right? I would like to see him stay unless he went to Chicago to play with Rose. That would be fun to watch.

If the LA Clippers get the number one pick, draft John Wall, and sign Calipari to coach, with Blake Griffin coming back, I think there is a great shot he winds up as a Clip. That would be weird beyond belief, and he surely would have injury problems the rest of his career; however, they can afford him and its a major market, so watch out for them.

Beyond that, my gut says he will be a Chicago Bull.

One thing is for sure, it was another gutless performance by Cleveland. He can't stay there, even though he's an Akron guy. I love to see him in Chicago.

Lebron and Rose wouldn't work in my opinion. Rose is a true point that deserves to be doing his thing with the ball in his hands. Lebron is a point in a power forwards body. I don't think Lebron would like playing with a point that needs the ball.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8&feature=related]YouTube - "Empire State of Mind" Jay-Z | Alicia Keys [OFFICIAL VIDEO][/ame]

Lebron said that he would enjoy the opportunity to play with DRose at some point...

I don't know anything about that but I'm just saying he also like to have the ball in his hands. JMO but I think the best thing for him would be to try to get hooked up with a big guy like Amari or Both that can run with him and still allow him to have the ball in his hands as a point forward.

I also don't think it would be to far fetched to see him in Jersey next season. Brook Lopez, Devin Harris, Yi, Chris Douglas Roberts and Courtney Lee are every bit good of a supporting cast as he has now and he could be with his beloved Jay Z.

Lebron and Rose wouldn't work in my opinion. Rose is a true point that deserves to be doing his thing with the ball in his hands. Lebron is a point in a power forwards body. I don't think Lebron would like playing with a point that needs the ball.

Rose is more of a scoring point than a true Steve Nash, Chris Paul type point guard. He could play off the ball when LeBron handles it. If LeBron wants to win right away, Chicago is his best shot. With Rose, Noah and Deng thats a soild group of guys to surround hime with. And who knows maybe he'll lure Bosh to Chi in some kind of sign and trade as well.

If LeBron wants to win right now Miami would clearly be the best place for him.

Why? If they keep Wade and sign LeBron they'll have very little cap space left to surround them with quality role players. I think they only have Beasley and Chalmers under contract now so they're gonna need to get a couple quality big men. I still think the Bulls with Noah and Rose are the best situation if LeBron wants to win right away.

Why? If they keep Wade and sign LeBron they'll have very little cap space left to surround them with quality role players. I think they only have Beasley and Chalmers under contract now so they're gonna need to get a couple quality big men. I still think the Bulls with Noah and Rose are the best situation if LeBron wants to win right away.

Just a guess but I'm pretty sure another star who's career is coming to an end would be more than happy to take the $6 million MLE in exchange for the chance to play next to Wade and Lebron. You're obviously a Bulls fan so you know that a team can win championships with 2 stars a rebounder and a roster of basically roll players.

Just my two cents here but I would much rather be playing along side Wade and Beasley than Rose and Noah.

Latest posts