Whatever happened to Scothawk?

Oral surgery making big bucks or making videos to fill 3-5 minutes of a fan's time taking 9 hours to produce for no money . . . seems like a no brainer to me that we'd see more videos from him.

Oral surgery making big bucks or making videos to fill 3-5 minutes of a fan's time taking 9 hours to produce for no money . . . seems like a no brainer to me that we'd see more videos from him.
Just saying I enjoyed his videos and wondered what he was up to. My guess is he was an oral surgeon back when he was making the videos and enjoyed doing it. Maybe you are a no brainer. What a nozzle.

I always enjoyed his work and I'm glad to hear all is well with him. His story about becoming a Hawkeye fan was a great one.

Just saying I enjoyed his videos and wondered what he was up to. My guess is he was an oral surgeon back when he was making the videos and enjoyed doing it. Maybe you are a no brainer. What a nozzle.

This was tongue in cheek. You obviously don't know my posting style. The season will be here soon enough nozzle (for the record, that's a new one for me)!

I would think putting a highlight video together would require some highlights. Maybe in a few years he can put a 1-2 minute clip together.

Not too many people do the same caliber work that he does. However with advances in technology more people can get close.

Latest posts