What was the spread on this game against North Carolina?

VTHawk

Just want to know. Great win but we need to work on our rebounding. Looked good in the first half but the second not so good. We got out rebounded 46-36. I know I am a heavy critique but I look at this like a coach. D needs more improvement too.

I thought our d and rebounding was great in the first half. Perhaps tired in the second half? Was the first game we've had to play hard for more than 10 mins. If we can play d the way we did in the first half all the time, very few teams will be able to beat us.

You know what was missing tonight? The long scoring drought. NC made their runs, even took a brief lead, but we always had an answer. There were no six, seven, eight minute stretches with no field goals like we've seen with previous teams.
I miss the guys who want Jordan benched. Those guys were great

I thought our d and rebounding was great in the first half. Perhaps tired in the second half? Was the first game we've had to play hard for more than 10 mins. If we can play d the way we did in the first half all the time, very few teams will be able to beat us.

Agreed.

We boxed out great in the first half. You could see it right away. It looked like they came out that way with serious purpose, like they practiced and prepared to make the extra effort to dominate the boards. I was very happy with that.

I think they should play Keegan Murray more. The guy is like a smaller version of Marcus Camby, Tall, lanky and a long wingspan. We saw what he can do defensively with a great block and a great put back off a Garza miss. The guy can play and I think it would be a mistake to not give him more significant minutes.

If the 3's aren't being made Garza obviously will need a bunch of help in the paint.

it was -3.5 right before tip. The over was the easier money IMO. The way UNC runs the floor and the way Iowa....."plays defense"....made it kind of a no brainer

Latest posts