what was the deal with Angle last year?

Seems like sour grapes. Lick could have booted him, but let him stay on schollie and earn a degree. He just never seemed to get any better and he was already physically limited. There obviously was a reason he didn't play and I'm sure he and Lick know what it was, however, I doubt you ever see Lick get on twitter and bash Angle.

I used to follow JR, but I had to stop because most of his tweets make him seem borderline illiterate, and I often had no idea what the hell he was trying to say.

Angle had no business being on a D-I roster. He should be thanking his lucky stars that he ever got to put on an Iowa uniform.

I'd guess there are plenty of career sub guys that don't get in on senior day. Although if I were Lick, I would have given him a minute or two, just cause I'm a nice guy. ;-)

Last edited:
A question:

Why would someone have this question...sit on it for a year, then ask it out of the blue one Friday evening?

JR Angle mocking Lick for his coaching abilities is like Bob Dylan making fun of Tom Petty's singing voice.

Latest posts