• Give them the beating of a life time

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Ignore them

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Cut out their eyes and **** in their ocular cavity

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4. Tell them you are remodeling your shower, and ask for advice.

Well I wouldn't tell anyone you saw them for at least the next 5-12 years. You'll forget the whole thing soon enough.

If you can't be civil, just ignore them. If you have to say SOMETHING, congratulate them on breaking their 15 year losing streak.

Today, I have to meet teh guy who, you may remember this story from IC a few years ago, got blasted downtown, broke into an old man's apartment, and beat him to death, then got 5 years for murder and was released in 2. He's a Christian motivational speaker now, I guess, telling his story, and I have to go and listen to it.

Frankly, I am not happy about it, and I am afraid of how I am going to react, particularly since there will be kids around.

So the prospect of meeting a football fan from a team with a troubled past doesn't seem like a stretch to me.

#stophackingghostsaccount

I remember that crime. Just horrible.
I certainly understand your turmoil.

I remember that crime. Just horrible.
I certainly understand your turmoil.

Listen to us, discussing problems. It's liek we're friends or something.

mqdefault.jpg

I have to lead a discussion on his presentation Sunday night with a bunch of 10th graders. Unless this guy wows me, it is going to be me sitting there for 45 minutes talking about why this guy is an a-hole and should be in jail.

Latest posts