What time do we play Cincy on Friday?

EstronHawkKing

Not a good first round draw, plus it;s like a home game for them in Columbus. If we get past them, the Volvs will be really tough. We deserve a #10 seed with how we tanked at the end of the year

central or eastern times though, I live in Iowa.

I mean, the game isn't happening until Friday, so does it matter?

I'm guessing it will be the third game of the day in Columbus based on the other teams being sent there. So probably a tip some time between 4 and 6:30 Central.

I'm guessing it will be the third game of the day in Columbus based on the other teams being sent there. So probably a tip some time between 4 and 6:30 Central.
I'm hoping for a day game so I can use it as an excuse to leave work

well, i live in tulsa. i want to go see isu/osu, but not if it conflicts with iowa's game. so, yeah, to me it matters what time.

well, i live in tulsa. i want to go see isu/osu, but not if it conflicts with iowa's game. so, yeah, to me it matters what time.
It doesn't matter what time the gametimes come out. There are plenty of tickets left since I'm in Stillwater and keep getting emails about it, so breathe.

It doesn't matter what time the gametimes come out. There are plenty of tickets left since I'm in Stillwater and keep getting emails about it, so breathe.

any other life advice? i mean, it is okay for people to want to be able to make plans in advance, right?

if they deserved the play in game, that's where they'd be.
Trying to read the part where I said they deserved that. I was simply applying they are lucky to not be playing in a play in game with how bad they were down the stretch, like no shit if that’s what they deserved that’s where they’d be.

Trying to read the part where I said they deserved that. I was simply applying they are lucky to not be playing in a play in game with how bad they were down the stretch, like no shit if that’s what they deserved that’s where they’d be.

Not really that tho either - based on resume alone, they didn't really deserve a 10 seed. Iowa was 6-6 from February on and ranked most of the rest of the year. They didn't deserve the play in game any way you wanna spin it.

I feel something coming on, pretty sure I'll be running a fever by Friday.

I just coughed....a little flem.