What should the starting lineup be?

MeatMan

Who would you put out there right now?

Clemmons
Gesell
White
Basabe
Woody

Bring Marble in off the bench. Unless he all of the sudden returns to old form, he's not all there right now. And, that hurts us on O and D. He'll be back, but in the meantime we could use a change.

He will get out of his funk and I think you have to know a player on a personal level to know what will work. Makes me think about pitchers and how you have to know a guy to know when to pull him and when to start/play him.

NW doesnt really have any bigs. So could do like 4 different lineups if he wanted too. Still I think it matters whose in at the end.

I just hope he puts in a better lineup at the end of the game to finish it off. I was furious at the lineup he has had the last two games we choked away. We need more size and scoring in the game to finish it off, McCabe and May have been coming off the bench for a reason...and if RDM doesn't have his head in the game or is physically unable to compete at 100% leave him on the bench.

I've said my piece, and I want the 5 starters(unless RDM is stinking it up) on the court if anybody wonders who I think should be out there at the end of the game if they haven't fouled out already.

Who would you put out there right now?

Clemmons
Gesell
White
Basabe
Woody

Bring Marble in off the bench. Unless he all of the sudden returns to old form, he's not all there right now. And, that hurts us on O and D. He'll be back, but in the meantime we could use a change.

MM I wish it was so but don't see it. He will be out there for the tip......this is a guy that needs to watch, get excited about being out there, get in and do his thing. Unfortunately, he's hurting the team right now by not being at full strength (either in his mind or physically can't do it, doesn't matter). Right now he's not a starter.

NW doesnt really have any bigs. So could do like 4 different lineups if he wanted too. Still I think it matters whose in at the end.

They have Alex Olah and Chier Ajou, who have to be the two worst players that I've watched in the conference. Should be like the Penn St game last week. A perimeter-oriented lineup playing a 1-3-1 makes the baseline very susceptible to easy baskets.

They have Alex Olah and Chier Ajou, who have to be the two worst players that I've watched in the conference. Should be like the Penn St game last week. A perimeter-oriented lineup playing a 1-3-1 makes the baseline very susceptible to easy baskets.

boy was this assessment right on! you should post more.

Latest posts